These are the rules that I am going to follow when creating my reviews.
- Experience the product before doing the review.
- Read the book, watch the movie, play the game, etc.
- In the case of video games, get 100% completion or as close as I can get.
- For video games, evaluate it based off of the vanilla game. Any mods get their own review if I even review them at all.
- First, review the original as its own standalone work
- Second, review the adaptation as its own standalone work
- Third, compare and contrast the two
- Include a link to the product in case someone wants to experience it for themselves
- Exceptions for truly heinous or worthless works
- Any series will be done with the first product produced and then working my way up to the most recent.
Possibly more to come.